Several Shades of Sadism - Poll Best Character


RESULTS ARE UP 

http://otakurendezvous.blogspot.com/2018/07/several-shades-of-sadism-poll-results.html




I would love to describe this game but you wouldnt be here if you didnt know about it ..!!

But to give you general idea here is the promotional video:




MAIN CHARACTERS

 






 

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS 

 




Here, we maidens will be voting for our favorite main as well as favorite supporting character in this game ... 

RESULTS OF THE POLL WILL BE PUBLISHED AFTER 10 DAYS 

(that is if i have enough ppl vote ..lol....this a new blog after all...and this is my first post..)
 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see the results of this poll, honestly. lol
    Based on my experience in the community, I have an idea of who will be most / least popular. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who do you think ,it will be....my fav is Rei...but i think Toma might win....(i havent checked poll results yet...i want it to be surprise for myself as well...)
      Thanks for commenting...its like I made my first friend... :)

      Delete
    2. https://otakurendezvous.blogspot.com/2018/07/several-shades-of-sadism-poll-results.html

      results for main character

      Delete
    3. http://otakurendezvous.blogspot.com/2018/07/several-shades-of-sadism-poll-results.html

      Results for Supporting Character are Up

      Delete
  2. And I will be posting Polls for other games as well...like three to four times a week...I would love for you to participate ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Polls